Saturday 3 September 2011

Hello everybody,
I am so sad that we are going home today but I'm looking forward to seeing everyone. The holiday has been amazing with all the cool things we have done!!! Today we are going to play tennis, and it is my last chance to beat Emma! I really hope I beet Iona again! I am now going swimming with Emma as Iona and Nancy are still sleeping! My best two things we did in florida are swimming with dolphins and stingrays, that was fabulous! And - I loved the cruise! I bet you all forgot about that! I loved all the shows that we saw, and going to the Bahamas and coco cay! Overall I have loved the holiday and I give it 1 million out of ten!!!
See you all soon!
Love from Jessica xxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. I am so pleased you had a great time honey, you have been a joy to be on holiday with x

    ReplyDelete