Thursday 1 September 2011

Hi, everyone we had a great day yesterday swimming with the dolphins! Our dolphin was called Cindey and she could jump in the air really high! I loved the stingrays and me and Emma made a stingray friend and named him Scratchy!!! We went around the river there about 5 times and it was really long! Less than a week now :( but I have enjoyed my self so much! We are going to tiphoon lagoon today with some of Emma's friends! It will be so fun! Miss you all x
Love Jessica xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Glad you are enjoying yourself! No doubt you will have many happy memories of this holiday - you are all very lucky children! Not many days left now - will be lovely to have you and Ad home after all this time! Sunny and warm here today, perhaps we'll have a better September than August xx

    ReplyDelete